Tuesday, August 4, 2009

yippee!

so many things have changed in the past year, it's almost unbelievable. so what's one more?
i am moving to china on august 13th, 2009 to teach first graders at a small elementary school in dong guan, china. i don't know too many details at the moment, but i will definitely share them when the time comes. for now, i'm excited and trying to get many things done here, like get my stupid gym membership canceled.

5 comments:

  1. wow...shayna! This is so exciting. I'm super stoked for you, I know you'll have a blast. There are so many awesome people over there. Looking forward to reading updates ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'm so glad you started this blog so we can all follow your adventures and keep in touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay well..i'm glad i can stalk you somewhere...:) miss you girl. happy that you are doing this. xo talk soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mom and pop reeves will miss you dearly, but we are excited for you just the same. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you shanyna moriah and will be praying for you and the souls in China that God will use you to touch!!

    ReplyDelete